MARCH 10x-60x56 High Master FT - SFP- riflescope BEST PRICES
CODE : D60HV56TI-FT
MARCH 10x-60×56 HM is an evolution of the MARCH Benchrest models which have developed a World Wide reputation for precision and reliability in all the forms of Benchrest Shooting and Long Range competitions. This is „the big brother“ to the ever popular 10-60×52 bench Rest model. This scope is the first type with the new High Master series which involves a completely different internal lens structure arrangement. It also uses Super ED lenses and Hi Refractive lenses in this structure. This is a variable magnification scope form 10x-60x with a 56mm diameter front lens. The main tube is 34mm diameter and 4mm thick. Like all March scopes the complete body is machined from solid billet of special alloy. March scopes have the lowest thermal conductivity and material distortion of any rifle scopes. This scope would be ideal for Heavy Class rifles competing in any form of Bench Rest, Long Range and F class.
- HIGH MASTER LENS SYSTEM.
- Super ED lenses & High-Refractive lenses.
- Super bright and sharp. Low chromatic aberration.
- 34mm main tube and 56mm objective lens.
- Side focus/parallax adjustment. Min focus 10 yds (9m).
- Benchrest style Turrets engraved in 1/8 marks.
- 1/8 MOA clicks. 60 MOA - 40 MOA range.
- Choice of several reticles in wire style and etched glass MTR type.
- Supplied with Sun shade, Leather covers and Turret caps.
- Magnification - 10x to 60x
- Effective Lens Diameter - 56mm
- Body Tube Diameter - 34mm
- Exit Pupil - 10x ~ 41.1mm. 60x ~ 0.94mm
- Field of View, real - 10x ~ 10.2ft. 60x ~ 1.7ft
- Eye Relief - 10x ~ 88-99mmmm. 60x ~ 95-101mm
- 1 Click Adjustment - 1/8 MOA
- Elevation Travel - 60 MOA
- Windage Travel - 40 MOA
- Focus - Side Focus / Parallax
- Distance - 10 yards to infinity
- Finish - Matte Black
- Reticle - See reticles
- Total Length - 413mm
- Weight - 925g (32.6oz)
NON ILLUMINATED RETICLES
Table of comparison